Fun | Creative | Unique Wedding Photography from £1500
A few words before we talk about money, if we may.
We’re glad you’re here, that you found us. You like what you have seen so far and that makes us happy. You want your wedding photographs to be full of love and fun and an honest reminder of your special day.
We capture all the big moments and the quiet ones in between. The tears, the laughter and the hugging, so much hugging. We make sure we capture your you, together and happy. We like to stay all day and into the evening and that’s reflected below. Your whole day is a story and we capture as much of it as we can. We arrive when you’re getting ready and leave when you’re well into the party. That way you get to know us before everything kicks off and you can relax, making for better pictures.
All our AMAZING couples get…
- Us – Emma + Rich (no one else) as your photographers/filmmakers
- Full coverage from two award winning photographers all day and well into the night (anywhere in the UK)
- Chats, either in person if you’re local to Scarborough or via phone/skype/messenger – we love talking weddings
- Access to a private Facebook group where we can chat and talk wedding stuff – along with our other brides and grooms
- An awesome set of high resolution, creative and fun images fully edited in our signature style
- Your own online gallery available to download, print and share as much as you would like
- The option to add an album at anytime after your wedding – we’ll design it and have it printed and looking gorgeous just for you
- Two new mates with dubious taste in music – Emma LOVES Weird Al and thinks everyone else should
We know it’s cheesy to say it, but your wedding photographs are probably the biggest part of your legacy. You want your wedding photographs to last forever, to remind you of one of the best days of your lives.
If you want to learn more about us (and our pets) you can do that here. If you want to see what awards and stuff we’ve won have a look at this page. Oh and if you’ve not seen what other people have to say about us, you can do that over ‘ere.